페트라아카데미 고객센터 1544-3274 / 근무시간 : 오전 10시 ~ 오후 7시 (점심시간 12:00 ~ 13:30)
Speaking and Wrting Strategies for TOEFL
SPEAKING AND WRITING STRATEGIES FOR THE TOEFL iBT
Increase your TOEFL iBT score by increasing your speaking and writing scores.
How? By using the strategy called argument mapping. Why argument mapping? Because the TOEFL iBT speaking and writing sections are all argument-based tasks.
That means if you want high speaking and writing scores, you must know how to map out (develop and deliver) spoken and written arguments, quickly and proficiently. With argument mapping, you will be able to do just that.
Best of all, you can apply argument mapping to all six speaking tasks and both writing tasks. That means you will spend less time reading about strategies and more time practicing them.
You Will Also Learn:
• Essential rhetorical strategies and opinion development strategies
• Step-by-step basic responses for all speaking and writing tasks
• Step-by-step advanced responses for all speaking and writing tasks
• Step-by-step emergency responses for all speaking and writing tasks
• How to revise your spoken and written responses to maximize scoring
• How to rate spoken and written responses quickly and proficiently
Building Skills for the TOEFL iBT
BUILDING SKILLS FOR THE TOEFL iBT
This TOEFL iBT book is the first step in a graded test preparation course designed to hone the test-taking skills required of students who will take the iBT TOEFL administered by ETS.
In addition to familiarizing students with innovative question types found on the iBT TOEFL, this course provides tips and strategies for each of the four skill-based test sections: reading, listening, speaking, and writing. Building Skills for the TOEFL iBT is available in a combined edition with all four skills incorporated or by split editions (Reading, Listening, Speaking, Writing).
• Focused practice of each question type
• Controlled note-taking activities
• Annotated reading, listening, and sample response passages to support vocabulary acquisition
• Graded practice to support comfortable development of test skills
• Authentic test practice modeled on the TOEFL iBT format
• Full answer key including all sample responses
• Transcripts for all listening exercises and integrated tasks
• Split editions (Reading, Listening, Speaking, Writing) available
Ace the TOEFL Essay (TWE)
ACE THE TOEFL ESSAY (TWE)
EVERYTHING YOU NEED to write the TOEFL essay with confidence.
And the essay, also known as the Test of Written English, is the hardest part of the test-one that keeps many test takers from succeeding.
Ace the TOEFL Essay (TWE) gives you simple and clear instruction on what you need to know to score well and provides real essay samples that you can relate to.
You'll get the lowdown on what you need to score high in an easy-to-understand format, with everything from lessons on punctuation to real sample essays, plus more than 50 pages of exercises.
Don't let the essay stand between you and the score you want. Ace the TOEFL Essay (TWE) is the resource you need to tackle the most challenging section of the TOEFL.
Inside you'll discover:
• How to write the essay
• A complete crash course in grammar
• 10 real sample essays
• Study exercises to hone your skills
• And much more!
Cracking the TOEFL iBT
CRACKING THE TOEFL iBT
The TOEFL iBT (Test of English as a Foreign Language Internet-Based Test ) is a crucial exam for students from around the world who want to attend college or graduate school in the United States.
The Princeton Review offers the most complete and effective preparation for the competitive and popular TOEFL iBT with this test-prep guide for the exam. Cracking the TOEFL ibT, 2010 Edition includes a full-length practice test with questions just like those on the actual exam. It also includes more than 175 practice questions.
In Cracking the TOEFL iBT 2010 Edition , you’ll learn how to think like the test writers and:
• Use our preparation strategies and test-taking techniques to raise your score
• Focus your reading and listening to identify the key parts of passages, lectures and conversations
• Hone your listening skills
• Improve your command of spoken English and your use of English grammar and vocabulary
• Write top-scoring essays by responding to the specific questions asked and organizing your ideas clearly