Journeys Grade K-1 Student Book
Journeys (Common Core) Grade K-1 Student Book
Young learners will embrace different genres ideal for their young age.
The book contains the learning for high frequency words and vocabulary instruction that will accompany young learners through the Journeys Kindergarten program and will give young learners the sense of children's literacy skills, as well as their interest and motivation for reading.
Among other things, children learn to:
• recite rhymes and sing songs,
• listen for rhyming words,
• recognize the name and letters,
• recognize their first and last names in print,
• handle books properly and
• beware of print in their environment.
Journeys Grade K-1 Note Book
Journeys (Common Core) Grade K-1 Note Book
This Practice Book is for Kinder 1 which consists of Units 1, 2 and 3 with Lessons from 1 to 15.
• Kinder 1, Units 1-3, Lessons 1-15
One easy-to-use workbook provides support for reading, writings, grammar, and spelling.
Reader’s Notebook features practice pages for the various skill strands in a lesson.
The practice includes:
• words to know,
• vocabulary strategies,