Wonders Grade K-SS Student Book
Wonders Grade K-Smart Start Student Book
In this book, students will learn how to get started.
Students will learn lessons that are short, yet engaging so they can easily be absorbed, the book offers vibrant pictures that correlate with the weekly theme.
The book contains all core lessons in one place, the key to all instruction. It teaches and models close reading of short complex texts as students begin to practice key skills and strategies.
The book will teach students to:
• engage themselves the easy way to phonics,
• simply learn new letters, sight words and vocabulary words,
• read kid-friendly pages,
• practice the letter being discussed which includes letter/sound recognition and
• familiarize high frequency words that are connected to the curriculum which are sequentially ordered to match each unit.
Wonders Grade K-SS Practice Book
Wonders Grade K-Smart Start Practice Book
This Practice Book is for Grade K - Start Smart which consists of Weeks 1, 2 and 3 which includes the following:
• letter recognition,
• high frequency word,
• respond to the interactive read-aloud,
• category words and
• high frequency word story.
Your Turn Practice Book features practice pages which offers parallel intervention program developed to support reading Wonders with flexible options for:
• practices which includes letter recognition, high frequency word, respond to the interactive read-aloud, category words and high frequency word story.
• a variety of intervention needs, intensive focus on foundational skills at Grade K - Start Smart until Grade K-10 as first steps in developing proficient readers,
• additional practices includes: the alphabet and handwriting models.